1200 Carondelet St (Clio st.)
New Orleans, LA 70130
- Featured in this weeks Gambit's Five in 5, the restaurant built its menu around Colombia's griddled corn cakes.
- For a taste of authentic Columbian comfort food, arepas in particular, head to this eatery from former-Baru partner David Mantilla. There is nowhere else in town quite like it. [Eater 38 Member]
- Great little hidden spot!
- So happy we tried this place. It's where Surrey's La Playa was previously. It's fully updated and the food ROCKS. Delicious Colombian arepa's. A few different yummy salsas as served with the meal.
- The arepas are out of this world and the Mas de la rueda appetizer is incredible. One of the best restaurants in the city by far.
- Shrimp ceviche totally recomended!!
- Amazing white sangria. Do it.
- You literally cannot go wrong with this menu. Everything is delicious.
- So delicious! Would recommend to anyone that is thinking about trying something new!
- Just go. Omg. Just go.
- Incredible plate for lunch. Recommend it highly.
- The Chori-arepa is amazing! Love the freshness and flavor.
- Cilantro and pineapple margarita damn good. Yucca fries and empanadas great starters. Arepas all very tasty. Chimichurri sauce amazing - could drink that on its own if that was allowed.
- Skirt stake and corn were so good!
- Special cocktails and marinera (shrimp) arepas
- Plantains, Corn, Fried Pork Belly Arepa. Incredible Food, Incredible Atmosphere!
- Amazing areperas!