Mexican, Latin American
828 7th St E
Saint Paul, MN 55106
- Every pupusa is handmade to order. Order the guacamole served with hot-from-the-fryer tortilla chips.
- Get the pupusas. They are awesome!
- Give me your pupusas!
- Horchata is a nice drink
- Pupsas are a must have. Gotta go with the pork and cheese. Curtido is amazing too!
- Best Pupusas is the twin cities (;
- Have the pupusas, they rock! The curtido (cabbage relish) serverd on the side is amazing.
- The tortas (Mexican sandwiches) are fantastic: my favorite is the pork (al pastor).
- Everything. Awesome food!!
- Great food
- The specialty of the house is the pupusa, a thick corn tortilla stuffed with pork, cheese, or loroco; one of the biggest bargains in town, too, setting you back just $2.50.
- Wow best Mexican n salvadorian foo I have try so far in the twin cities. You got to try it.
- Nothing.. Went there on references.. To the new location.. It was terrible.. My shrimp came with heads & scales still on them.. What little meat was there.. Was like rubber.. My steak was tough..
- Nothing.. Horrible