Lyn 65 Kitchen & Bar
- Looking for something to stick to your innards for awhile after eating? If you answered "Yes," then the Bucatini Bolognese is for you. It's a must try!
- Tasty burger and expertly crafted cocktails, I'll be back for sure.
- French Fries are hollowed
- Fried Chicken, perfect date split - $20 and you get 6 delicious pieces with 2 sides. Just fantastic. 4 stars.
- Outstanding food and service. Order the chicken basket. Hands down the best deal.
- Great beer selection (lots of darker ones, which I like) and interesting food items. Squid with the ink? Yay.
- French fries and chicken
- I recommend the tasting menu where you'll get more than what you're paying for.
- Fabulous craft cocktails- can't choose? Have the server surprise you! Cannot go wrong.
- I can't say enough positive things about this place. Try the tasting menu: Only $35 for a small(ish) version of a salad, a pasta, and a protein. The bibb lettuce + lobster pasta + NY Strip = amazing.
- Cold burgers!! Slow service!!
- If the scallops are on the menu, order them immediately.
- Anything fro their brick oven!
- Skip everything. This place has over priced, mediocre food, & socially stunted staff. Diner Style Chili Con Queso is taco meat w cheddar and some chips. Yuck. I dont get why its rated so highly