高渊 (利) 猪肉粉 Lye Lee Food & Beverage
1-1-10, & 1-1-12, Tingkat Mahsuri
Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang 11950
+60 12-439 7355
- Seafood porridge......Great!!!
- Tomyam not bad
- Nice portion and good flavor.
- Try mix the chili paste with garlic oil, white pepper and soya sause. The taste will be like a car equip with Turbo.
- Newspapers with steamed vegetables
- Tomyam is very Nice. Add noodle only 50cent. Do mention only Tomyam while order, surprise yo.
- Found this unknown creature in my soup! Yucks!
- Fish porridge is good for patients, portion is big with vegetables. If you didn't specify what type of tomyam (I.e. fish, pork or seafood), by default you will be served for all, cost u RM8.50.
- Porridge is nice!
- Quick service, nice food and reasonable price for all!!
- Tomyam and fried fish is normal but still packs a punch!
- Pork noodle & seafood porridge is great.But please do not order the pork rice set menu I believe the pork leg meat came from caned food.
- Newspapers with steamed vege
- Newspapers with steamed vege.
- Special chilli sauce
- Crowded during lunch hour. Like their pork bihun soup the most. Affordable price. There are quite a few options for soup base and add-ons. The smell of pork base soup is appetizing, x too strong.
- My favorite is pork porridge
- Tomyam maggie mee definitely is my choice
- tom yum