103 E Jones Ave
San Antonio, TX 78215
- Get the Milanesa. You won't regret it.
- Write on the walls with the chalk!!!
- The best salad ever Pura Vida!
- The fries w special sauce is just right w your fav beer after walking along the Riverwalk extension w your pooch! Very dog friendly!
- Pulled pork sandwich is the bomb-accented with honey, red pepper & cilantro. Also got the chocolate & salted caramel pudding for dessert-YUM.
- Awesome beer selection and a great selection of sammiches.
- Everything is good here! Pulled pork, fries and curry chicken salad have been my faves. Beautiful spot on the River walk, and has a hip, family friendly environment.
- Bottles of wine for not much $$$, great tortas & handmade fries, funky outdoor dining under camouflaged anti-aircraft netting for shade, near the Riverwalk and Pearl Brewery
- I love the place, the music and tico. A great variety of beers or u can order a sangria
- I've got three words for you: Pulled Pig Sandwich. You're welcome.
- The curry chicken salad tastes more like mayo and celery than curry, but the rest of the menu is usually awesome!
- Awesome sandwiches, great beer selection nice atmosphere a must go!!!!!
- One order of fries is more than enough for at least three people
- The Chicken Buttermilk burger is the best!!!
- This is a great chill location with awesome fries and a great beer selection.
- The burgers
- Awesome scenery
- Great beer variety and riverwalk view without the hustle and bustle
- Good beer selection. Good location.
- Hidden gem at the riverwalk - come here to rest, have a beer from their long list.