Lutong Pinoy Filipino Cuisine
17048 W Dixie Hwy
North Miami Beach, FL 33160
- Holy crap, it's a Filipino restaurant in Miami! The pancit and adobo pork was spot one when I got there and they had Cebu style Lechon as a special. It's cafeteria style and they are super friendly.
- The banana lumpias aren't desserts, but they do have halo halo and cakes!
- Get Darren's Lechon Belly Cebu! You won't be disappointed.
- End with halo halo, a mix of kaong (sugar palm seeds), soft coconut shreds, pineapple jelly and red beans over shaved ice topped with purple yam ice cream.
- It's a bit more pricey compared to others, but the food is authentic and delicious!! I def recommend the pork BBQ skewers!
- Definitely get the bbq pork skewers and halo halo
- Excellent! Friendly staff!
- Great lumpia!