5:30pm - 11:00pm
- Came here for winterlicious. Will definitely be back. Lovely place and great food and wine.
- Amazing food and service. It has a really friendly atmosphere but can get loud with the hum of conversation. Great caesar salad and amazing pork loin with seasonal veggies. Nice wine list.
- Proud to say that they accept Tab - download the app and never wait for the bill again: http://get.tabpayments.co
- If you want some of the best food if the city L'Unita delivers. Great staff, great food, you get your money's worth.
- Yorkvilles cozy comfort spot, this Italian restaurant serves up dependable favourites to a crowd as beautiful as the venue and the fare. [Eater 38 Member]
- Join us at L'Unita Restaurant from January 25 February 7, 2013 for a delicious, 3-course, prix fixe meal as part of Toronto's Winterlicious. #LiciousTO
- Personally I think L'unita has the best Caesar salad in Toronto.
- This resto is chic and upscale with a friendly and welcoming undertone. Say hello to owners Sam and David, who offer some of the best service in the city with impeccable attention to detail.
- Anything. Have something from the grill
- Lobster Risotto is the dish to get here.
- Fav local had closed early -quiet evening-so ventured in next door and this is lovely and quiet (Mon night). Beaut bar, Fellini on tv, great gwertz...excellent wind down to evening.
- They have the best service anywhere and the food is to die for. Try the beef ribs!
- Excellent food!
- The meatballs, octopus and pizza were all amazing. Any pasta is cant miss as well. Dont skip dessert.
- Amazing chef!