Lung Kee Restaurant 龍記飯店
G/F 12 Queen Victoria Street
+852 2545 5328
- Just order the char siu and rice and be happy
- Roast goose - just melts in your mouth. Easily one of the best roast meat Siu Mei places in HK.
- Good cha siu! Order it with rice and fried eggs. Also don't miss out on the retro dish of roasted and honey glazed duck web. Old school cantonese cooking at it's best.
- Suckling pig, char siu, and roast pork comprise the porcine trinity at Lung Kee. Succulent and melt-in-your-mouth delicious, the crispy skin is juxtaposed by a creamy layer of fat and tender flesh.
- Very good if not the best overall chinese BBQ meats) in Central. Things to order:
- Shops moving down a couple of blocks to Queen Victoria St in March 14 because of neighborhood redevelopment
- Good here.
- is very good