Fried Chicken, New American, French
Staples Center (Chick Hearn Ct)
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Just the tip.....
- The chicken strips are HUGE and the breading is super yummy. The price still feels a little high, but dollar for dollar better flavor for the money than a lot of other offerings at Staples Center.
- The original tenders and spicy bird sauce were excellent, skip the popcorn chix and the ludo bird special sauce- not good.
- The wait can be long. Food is good but the portion is pretty big. I wish they could make the slices smaller for easier eating.
- Herby, juicy, crispy... This fried chicken has it all. Good portion size for what you pay for ($$). Will def have again.
- The perfect way to deal with your teams loss. He uses Rosemary on everything and it's delicious
- In the running for best fried chicken in Los Angeles.
- Chicken, about as good as it gets.