Lucy Ethiopian Cafe
334B Massachusetts Ave (at Huntington Ave)
Boston, MA 02115
- The Addis Combo is great.. Especially for you vegetarians out there!
- The Lega Tips are fantastic!
- Great vegetarian food. Definitely try the peanut tea.
- Addis and the beef.. we tried different dishes from the menu ..So delicious!
- REAL FRESH APPLE JUICE!!!!
- Combo for two, with lamb and four vegetables; iced peanut tea!
- The peanut tea tastes exactly like a nutter butter, but it's not too sugary, it's perfect. For meal, yesom fir fir, super satisfying mostly teff dish, bean/veggie stew mix, so healthy but not heavy
- Great vegetarian options! If it's your first time, they will give you recommendations
- Loved the Veggie Sampler for 2!
- Careful while picking if you're not a spicy food lover
- Solid Ethiopian in Boston. Not as spicy as usual, but clean, delicious flavor.
- They only serve beef. Don't come here if you are looking for chicken and fish or lamb
- Ethiopian cafe, good and cheap. Try ginger tea
- The peanut tea is the bomb!
- Vegetarian combos good. The traditional tea was really good.. Nice owner.
- Food is delicious. Get the big platter to share. Awesome hot peanut tea!
- Really good food. Plenty of items under $10. My only complaint was that service was wicked slow and not the best.
- Some of Boston's best Ethiopian food. Try the Che'che'bsa, vegetarian dishes with injera, peanut tea (that tastes like peanut butter pie), and fresh-pressed juices.
- The peanut tea is delicious and excellent after the meal!
- Delicious! A new experience.