Lucky Boy Burger Shop
3430 N 16th St (at Osborn Rd)
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- I've been coming to this place since 1991! I order the chicken sandwich dry with lettuce and pickles only. Can't go wrong with the vanilla milkshake or lemonade.
- Green chile, bacon, cheddar and a butterscotch shake! Super fresh ingredients and very nicely done. Highly recommend this little burger shop.
- Peanut. Butter. Shake. The. End.
- It should be called Lucky Boy Shakes, in fact! I got a pineapple, coconut, cinnamon combo & it was slapping! I wasn't impressed with their burger & fries, regrettably. Mom&Pop type spot & service
- Great burger and shakes. Me and my co-workers make the drive from Tempe whenever we can
- Everything! The burger, the chili fries and the atmosphere! 5/5
- Good place to go if you got 30 mins for lunch.
- Banana Shake!!
- Get a peanut butter shake!!
- Ranch burger, no cheese, add bacon...nearly perfect.
- Three shake flavors? Ha! Lucky Boy laughs at the limitations of other burger stands. Come get you peanut butter, banana, or caramel.
- Divey AF but that's what's cool about it. No BS gimmicks, old school, great staff and great burgers at a great price.
- Great tasting juicy burgers!
- Great burger . Loved it.
- Good burgers. The kind that can be a little Greasy and taste so good.
- THEE best burger in Arizona
- Peanutbutter + banana = A Peanutbutter Crunch tasting heavenly crafted malt. Omg
- Mediocre burgers, lack luster service, no ac, no bathroom, and angry attitude ridden owners. Dodge this place by all means.
- Order a chocolate peanut butter shake. Experience heaven.. and an extremely heavy bowel movement.
- Burgers are fantastic!