Low Country New Southern Cuisine
Southern / Soul
Concourse A (at ATL Airport)
Atlanta, GA 20345
- 3 words: BRING BACK PASCHAL'S!!!!
- I don't know if it is or it isn't "low country food," but it's delicious. Makes delays a tiny bit less awful
- This is not low country food.
- Surprisingly good! A much better option than fast food. If you are near A concourse and have time, grab an entree. You won't be disappointed
- You could do worse but I honestly don't think you could do much better. Great food!
- Very good for airport food and healthy too.
- This isn't traditional low country cuisine but it turns tired BBQ on its head. Ribs were ample and tasty. The beans and Mac and cheese were comfort food delights. Not remotely light but way tasty!
- Greens were good but chicken was bland and max and cheese needed seasoning and was over cooked! I luv G Garvin but bring back Paschal''s. Def not low country and not worth the calories!!
- Potato soup: I made this in kindergarten, we called it PASTE. Mac&Cheese tasteless... where's Paschal's?
- Garlic shrimp here is delicious get it with the grits
- Impressively delicious for airport fast food try a combo of salmon, carrots, and mac & cheese!
- Pretty darn good southern cooking for airport terminal food! Portions are a tad small. 4/5
- Fried chicken like home cooked. I'd definitely seek this place out again.
- Garlic green beans and cheese grits
- Got some garlic green beans and cheese grits.
- Good food for an airport venue, and not expensive.
- Chicken's okay. Beans and greens were kind of awful though. Should have gotten a burrito.
- Cheapest "cups" ever! Better double down if you plan on taking it with you.
- Food was blah. Not a lot given for a $10 meal.
- Get the Mac & Cheese. It's home cooked. DELICIOUS!