Loui's Signature Pizza
8 Sentosa Gateway
- Tasty mushroom soup for less than $5
- The service staff are rather impatient and the food is mediocre.
- Not too expensive..... But really ordinary pizza. Even pizza hut is better.
- Pizza is too sweet and bland. Eat somewhere else
- , - , - . , . .
- 20" pizza But it is really expensive to eat here lol
- Must try pepperoni
- I've been waiting 15mnt for take away order but the chef forgot to make a cheese burger but the waitress gave us a chicken for complimentary...thax, kids so happy
- Look can be very deceiving. Choose wisely
- Pepperoni pizza slice and beer!
- Group of indians dropped their whole pizza. Staff was kind enough to replace them
- try 20-inch hawaiian pizza n pepperoni pizza....its super tasty and delicious, sinfully n really yummy
- The food is ok but, service here is fantastic, they greet me when coming in, offer to help with your food although this place is a self-service restaurant. The cleanliness here is tip top too.
- The device which will inform you when your order is ready is totally useless.. Use such device still can make mistake.. Inform the wrong people to collect.. So whats the purpose?!
- the meatball pasta is too watery and rhe pasta itself is too little..
- Gigantic Pizza Slices Better than Fried Chicken in Far Far Away Goldilocks and the gigantic yucky Turkey Drumstick at Jurassic Park.
- Oh, I miss the original pizza from here ..
- hugeass portion. 1 slice is enough for 1 person, but the pizza is too sweet for my liking
- Try the single slice combo pizza + coca cola. PERFECT match!
- Don't eat the Burger it sucks ... the pizza was cold
Universal Studios Singapore (Sci-Fi City Zone)
Universal Studios Singapore (New York Zone)
Universal Studios Singapore