On The Lot (Los Feliz)
- Feel free to bring a bottle of wine or a few beers.
- We used to come here every week, but it's not that fun anymore. There are fewer trucks -- usually the same 3 or 4 every week -- and not a lot of variety. Kind of boring!
- Usual suspects include Mandoline Grill, Lomo Arigato, Dosa Truck and Coolhaus.
- Food trucks wagon train with tables and chairs so you can sit and bond communally with your neighborhood. Busy but not crazy.
- Double your meat with the Lomo Arigato dishes. Perfect portion for sharing!
- Boba Truck is so good. My favorite is the Darjeeling Milk tea. I recommend asking for the tea extra song, makes the milk teas with boba even better!
- Formally known as Din Din A Go Go, food trucks from 5:30 to 9 pm, every Monday.