7954 Santa Monica Blvd (at N Fairfax Ave)
West Hollywood, CA 90046
- Refried beans cooked in lard. Crispy deep fried savory taquitos probably made of swamp rats. DELICIOUS at 3:00 a.m. When you are not making rational health judgements! - Raja, RuPaul's Drag Race
- Best Mexican food I have ever eaten. Recommendation: Ask for the Al Pastor burrito combination plate. You won't regret it!
- Cash only.
- Service tonite was friendly & energetic. Cashier "Esme" certainly made the place lively & her constant smile had me betting that she, alone, may have this be the friendliest joint W of Fairfax tonite.
- Open 24 hrs they are friendly fast and have great food!!!
- Wow such great reviews form everyone...I have been eating here for YEARS. it's great, I love it & I am strong & healthy as a F'n Ox!
- You dont have to be hungover to enjoy the crispy chicken tacos
- It's everything good comfort Mexican food should be in one little package: spicy, cheesy, and filling. Not to mention the late-night people-watching, which is always fun.
- Good, inexpensive food in Weho. Open 24 hrs, so perfect for post-driving munchies
- Everything is good!
- The chorizo and egg burrito is everything good comfort Mexican food should be in one little package: spicy, cheesy, and filling. Not to mention the late-night people-watching, which is always fun.
- Good for late nice snacks
- Eric Greenspan, chef of Greenspan's Grilled Cheese (coming soon), eats here on his nights off. He loves the Chorizo & egg burrito.
- One order of chips can be shared -- entirely too many for one person.
- Too legit to quit.
- The best tacos, ever!
- I used to go to this place all the time years ago. Quality has slumped. I did not like the guacamole. It was too creamy with a very slimy texture and even some gray streaks running through it.
- This place is full of win.
- Chilies rellenos plate is my perfect greasy breakfast!
- Try the Breakfast (Chorizo) Burrito