Los Pinareños Fruteria
Cuban, Juice Bar
1334 SW 8th St
Miami, FL 33135
- My favorites: batido de Mamey, guarapo, tamal (love the salsa) and Guillermina's cortaditos.
- banana cafe batido (milkshake) is AMAZING!!!!!!!
- This is a must-see stop if you're visitng Miami. It has the old Cuba countryside feel.
- I was told that this is an institution on Calle Ocho. Their famous for their fresh fruits and their refreshing sugar juice.
- Guarapo Juice.
- The freshest fruits!
- Cuban coffee is amazing
- Guarapo is fresh pressed sugar cane, served over ice. It is delicious, and you should order it.
- Glass of juice from sugar cane.
- Order a sapodilla shake, which you won't find anywhere else. Light up a self-rolled cigar. And watch the 90-mile divide wither away.
- Guarapo juice is the way to go here! www.miamiculinarytours.com
- Best place for Cuban coffee and fresh fruit juice in Little Havana. Locally owned. Fresh fruits and veggies. Go out back to see the pig and chickens.
- Amazing tamales!
- Freshest juices! Try the pineapple, sugarcane and ginger combo!
- This is the fruit stand where Antonio Banderas worked in the movie "Miami Rhapsody". He lived across the street with his mother.
- Winner of Best Batido 2011. See more of the best at http://bestof.voiceplaces.com/miami
- Ask for Guava Juice, you won't regret it!
- Get the abuelo drink!
- Get a mango smoothie!