4585 E Pickard St
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858
- Burrito California. Trust me.
- The best Mexican in town hands down. The prices are really reasonable, the staff is great, and every single thing I've tried has been delicious. My favorites are the Guadalajara and the Chix taquitos.
- I hear the chicken chimichangan are am besten
- The cheese dip is liquid crack.
- Don't poop here
- California burrito is a good start. The chorizo cheese dip is awesome. Shrimp chimichaga is delish. Finish with the banana empanada & ice cream...mmmm.
- True Mexican Food Made by a wonderful family
- I get chicken and stake fajitas everytime I come here! It's great everytime!!
- Authentic compared to what? Taco Bell? It's only okay. The tacos al Pastor are good. The guacamole is edible if you order pico and mix them together. If they're busy at all, the service suffers.
- Fabulous food at reasonable prices. Great service. I order lunch specials, ala carte tamales, and fajitas for two. This place deserves a try if you haven't been here!
- Get the queso dip!
- Bring an empty stomach :)
- Great food
- Best traditional mexican food in town!! And ya can't beat the buckets of coronas