805 Coney Island Ave (Dorchester Rd)
Brooklyn, NY 11218
- The best chicken soup. Almost like Jewish chicken soup with a Spanish flavor. Quesadillas are great too.
- The food is more solid than great, but the atmosphere is something else. I went on a Friday night and had a mariachi band staring me right in the eye as they sang to me. Now THATs authentic.
- Nachos and chips and Burrito were delicious
- Fun for the family!
- Real authentic Mexican Restaurant. NIce design, tasty food. Try Molcajete and Breaded Spicy Shrimp. They accept orders online at Dinnerout [dot] Com (Tip: get 15% off, coupon: FOUR15)
- Phenomenal service, quality food.
- Simply the best tacos! And great prices :)
- The tinga de res & al pastor tacos were great, the goat not so much. Service was fine while we were eating but the waitress disappeared when we finished, took 20min to get a check & no1 else was there
- Amazing tacos
- Barbacoa tacos!
- Great Mexican pizza!
- Great family Mexican restaurant where they never rush you out. Enjoy delicious Tinga de Pollo, Pernil, Roast Goat and Tamales. Mariachi band plays on Fridays.
- Excellent potato flautas
- nice place