Los Hernandez Tamales
3706 Main St
Union Gap, WA 98903
- Inexpensive asparagus tamales literally won a James Beard award last year and they aren't far off the highway so there are people stopping in from all over the planet. Takeout or eat in.
- Tamales!!!! (They do not serve Mtn Dew Livewire, I bought my own)
- Its a James Beard award-winning mom n pop restaurant known for their tamales. In the middle of Yakima! Pork > chicken.
- Went there on a recommendation. Yelp said they were open but they were closed when we got there! So disappointed!!
- Great prices and the meat tamales are excellent, best Mexican tamales weve had
- Not so bad. However staff is very unfriendly. Decent prices.
- Free hot tamales!
- When in season, try the asparagus tamales. You can thank me later.
- Worth stopping by if you're in Yakima! They have frozen tamales to take home too.
- Try the asparagus tomales they are goood!
- Amazing food - worth going out of your way to visit!
- Why would anyone recommend a place with such terrible service and ridiculous wait times?