951 Wolf St (at 10th St)
Philadelphia, PA 19148
- The Tacos a la Plancha are amazing and the real deal are the Tacos x 3 are a steal at $5.50.
- They DO accept cards!! Yelp says otherwise. ..
- Rustic Mexican fare with some more exotic choices like tripe stew and excellent fresh horchata. Come on Sunday for tamale specials.
- Burritos, enchiladas, tacos -- it's all the best in philly!
- This place is brilliant. Best authentic tacos in Philly!
- Al pastor burrito was huge. And delicious. Price (8.50) makes it a good value for two (people or meals).
- best tacos in south Philly.
- Best fish tacos ever. Actually, all the food is amazing.
- This is our favorite Mexican restaurant in Philly. The portions are great and the prices are just right!
- Especial de Salmn con Marisco: Espectacular, sin palabras.
- Great Mexican
- Anything Al Pastor is amazing. The guacamole is delicious. This is the real deal.
- I always get the chilaquiles. It's amazing.
- Finding good Mexican in philly is fairly tough but this place has great tacos. Try it out.
- Al pastor burrito!
- The hotchata....fantastic.
- Food here is delicious! Nice sized menu. In both Spanish and English.
- Best tacos and guac in the city.
- Happily, the argument over South Philly's best taqueria could go on for days. Los Gallos is a great place to start the discussion. [Eater 38 Member]