- The food is very good. The frozen margaritas are the bomb !
- Columbian Empanadas are "muy bueno" !!
- The house pico is great and the blackberry margarita is well done
- Shame on you Los Cuates #ALX. I ordered 3 carnitas tacos to go, and they gave me some kind of meat tacos instead, and poorly served. I noticed once I got back home, so double check before you leave.
- They say there may be bone in the chicken on the menu and they are right. Overall no one in our party liked their food. Server kept forgetting things too.
- Love tacos al carbon w/beef and blackberry margaritas
- Amazing food and friendly staff. I highly recommend the saffron chicken (pollo reynosa) and the cheesecake chimichanga
- Stuff foof margharita
- My favorite Mexican restaurant in Alexandria
- Get the freshly made guac!
- Favorite Mexican place in old town. I always get the Chicken Tortilla Soup, it hits the spot. The margaritas are pretty solid too. The table chips and salsa are great and the service is very attentive
- Best Mex food! The queso is great, the salsa is homemade pico
- Skirt Steak fajitas are outstanding.