1564 Wisconsin Ave NW (at Q St NW)
Washington, DC 20007
- When you can't decide what to get, order everything! Enter Parillada Los Cuates: grilled steak, chicken, baby back ribs, and shrimp!
- Guacamole is amazing!!!
- Do east coasters just not know what good Mexican (or even Tex Mex) is? This place is ass.
- Food is fine, drinks are crazy expensive. Load up elsewhere and come here for dinner and to hang out with drunk G-Town girls on their birthday.
- Get the Queso blanco!
- Everything !!!
- Ask for the salsa verse -- much better than the gringo dip and probably one of the best salsas I have eaten anywhere -- and I am from Arizona, where we call Mexican Food, just "food".
- totally loved it here! Great frozen margaritas (tried mango and passion fruit), decent food and nice vibe
- Pleasantly surprised by the extensive brunch menu. That's the time to come and beat the crowd!
- Best Mexican I've in DC! Enchiladas are great, take out is quick
- Pollo soltado was OK. The meat was good, but the vegetables were overcooked. The chips are really good.
- The best thing on the menu is the seafood enchiladas. Incredible!
- Tacos al Carbon
- Everything was great! They were very accomodating!!
- The wait staff is amazingly attentive and quick. The guacamole is fabulous, as is the salsa. We had fajitas & were impressed with the freshness, quality and price. One of the best Mexican restaurants.
- Bro just go bomb
- Diablo Margarita. Spicy and delicious!
- Not the best place in the city for Mexican. Food is pretty bland.
- First time here. Service sucks. Been waiting over a half hour for our meals. won't come.back.