Los Compadres Taco Truck
Food Truck, Tacos, Burritos
2nd st (btwn Dow Pl & Harrison)
San Francisco, CA 94107
- $5 for 3 tacos is a great deal
- Carnitas or Carne Asada Burrito
- Delicious and cheap, turn around can be a bit faster though
- Authentic, simple menu. The spicy salsa is actually spicy (yay!) and the al pastor was bangin' Take your tacos across the street to enjoy in the sun - oh also add sour cream to your burrito !
- The burritos are delicious and you get a great amount of food for a low price.
- I always get the tacos there good too but the radishes are never fresh they taste like the inside of the refrigerator smells due to them not keeping a fresh box of baking soda in the frig all the time
- Tasty tacos when you need them. They also add a nice kick of spice if you request it.
- Burritos! Tacos! Always a reliable quick lunch option.
- Same old street tacos, now twice the price.
- The burritos are killer.
- Carne asada burrito is the bomb diggity.
- Come early or b prepared to wait.
- Food truck, so depends on weather. But I remember it being pretty tasty.
- Food truck, so only Moscone-useful if the weather is nice. But I remember it being pretty delish.
- Consistently good street style tacos & burritos. My goto: the al pastor super quesadilla spicy w/an old fashioned bottle coke. (3 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Best tacos!!
- Pro-tip: they moved from this location to 350 Second St. Btwn Folsom & Howard
- Back here again for the al pastor burrito