- Perfect place for dinner!! Delicious food, nice place, well trained staff.... Great service!! (Try bangus belly with kangkong & noodles)!!then go for margarita!!
- Best Filipino food!
- Coco Loco Prawns and Grilled Top Blade Bordellaise medium rare are great. Also Beef Salpicao for appetizer ;)
- Taste does matter with these guys. Always good when a resto has something for us green leaf eaters. :)
- Gising gising is a very good dish for spicy dish lovers. The waiter Alex stands out because he has initiative.
- Lots of mosquitoes... Bring repellant!
- We also ordered KKK(Kare Kare Klab) but we didn't like it. I would say that they need to improve its formula ;)
- Sugpo sa Aligue is perfect dish for those who lives in the city. Go ahead and enjoy this gastronomic food :)
- Beef Salpicao will always be one of the fav. If you have kids on the table order this, I am pretty sure that they will like this ;)
- The password is ljclorenzosway022812
- I like it here! We ordered Seafood Espaola and Beef n Reef.
- Beef caldereta is delicious.
- As always LJC group serves one of the best tasting local icecream
- Love their kare kare and lumpiang sariwa! Stuff are very nice!
- Very solid upmarket Filipino food, popular for many years. Prices are quite high but it's really decent. I loved the lengua, callos a little too salty. Best to visit outside of peak hours
- Paella valenciana
- Excellent meals
- You should try their garlic pepper chicken and caldereta! Both tender and juicy
- Turon and lava cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Chocolate Volcano and Ribs