$ $ $
10488 Natural Bridge Rd
St Louis, MO 63134
- The calzoni is a can't-miss! The Veal Chop Special and the Chicken Lucciano are my parents' favorites. We've used Lombardo's for prom and my parents' 25th anniversary. Very classy place!
- Way too expensive. 19 dollars for a Pasta.The most plain linguini Alfredo I have ever had. It was swimming in sauce. The attached photo is after they drained all the extra sauce from the dish.
- Do NOT eat here. If someone gave you a gift certificate here then burn it. And stop talking to the person that gave it to you. They are not your friend. They are trying to kill you.
- The overall taste is really well executed. The toasted ravioli is indeed really nice. The eggplant is also well made and delicious. The house dressing salad is little bit plain.
- The best toasted in St. Louis
- Flounder special was outstanding service could have been better.
- House dressing for the Salad is very plain. Everything else was great!!
- try the flash fried spinach!
- Salad trays like water. Bread and butter....no herb olive oil. No sauv blanc. Ugh
- Say hi to Diane at the bar and for a free spinach salad upgrade from the house salad
- Our service was slow and not very good...maybe a new waitress? The food was good, not great, but good.