Lola's Mexican Market & Deli
3292 Roosevelt St (Walnut)
Carlsbad, CA 92008
- Seriously nice ladies here serving cheesy goodness on paper plates.
- Great family run spot....friendliest place to get a quick bite! Be sure to try the beef chimichanga! It's the best!
- Looking for a vegan option? Custom orders are welcome. Try a burrito with beans, lettuce, salsa, and avocado. (The rice is not vegan)
- I love their breakfast burritos here!
- Everything is awesome here!
- Y'all should see the line-up of skater/surfer boys standing as close to the eaves as possible, trying to stay dry from the rain!
- Try the chile relleno burrito for breakfast: no beans, but add scrambled egg. Yummy
- Where is Clyde?