Pizza, Wine Bar
- Restaurant has a cozy interior, pizzas are good but way overpriced.
- The fig, goat cheese and sausage pizza is the best. Their wine selection and value is excellent. Try going early. Its so small, there is almost always a long wait, but it is well worth it!
- If you're not adventurous enough to try the special for the day, try the spicy shrimp and sausage pie. Solid
- Go go go go GO. Pizza was amazing. Such a cool place with a great atmosphere. Parking is tricky though on a busy night
- Best pizza joint around! And the brew selection is very good. Gal recommended a mango habanero IPA.... Was very good!
- Delicious pizza, best around.
- Pizza. Craft beers.
- Pizza, salad
- We had the gorganzola cheese, red onion,Rosemary, and fig jam pizza. Can't say enough great about it. What a delicacy.
- My favourite pizza place in Charleston. Salads are fresh and full of flavour & the sangria is always super yummy! Great beer & wine selection
- Staff is friendly... especially if youre a Spencer.
- Get the sangria by the pitcher.
- Order whatever's special!
- Good, quality pizza. They support local farms like Swift Level Farms and Bridge Brew (area's only local brew) is on tap.
- If they have the specialty pizza with gorgonzola, rosemary, red onions and fig jam, try it!! It is awesome!
- Special tonight is: salami, goat cheese, red onion, and fresh tomato
- One word: AMAZING!!! The salads, pizzas, and wine are delicious! My boyfriend and I enjoyed a pesto pizza with red wine on the patio. It's one of our favorite places to dine in Charleston!
- The fried cheese salad is incredible