Lola & Giuseppe's Trattoria
100 Granville St
Gahanna, OH 43230
- very impressed with this adorable, cozy spot. our server was so helpful - everything she suggested was fantastic, from the roasted red pepper ravioli to the tiramisu.
- Wonderful food, great company. Tiramisu to die for!
- The Sicilian Onion Soup is to die for. Caramelize onion in heavy cream with beef and chicken stock. Like non other.
- Great Italian food. Its the definition of mom and pop business literally.
- Best Italian.Nice wine selection,out of this world appetizer of spinach/artichoke dip,monster side salad,onion soup heaven, and Chicken parmesan cooked to perfection.Lola is a very passionate owner.
- A quaint & cozy local spot. I would say, the slightly distasteful decor is not at all a reflection of the food. The sweet people we meet here & well-made Italian food is what keeps us coming back!
- Great service Friendly cozy atmosphere, delicious sampler trio mouth-watering phenomenal onion soup(so much savory flavor I could drink the broth) Limencello Gelato was a wonderful treat, too!
- Wonderful, small Italian restaurant with amazing food. This unassuming place blew me away. Veal Marsala special was amazing. Hands down best restaurant in Gahanna.
- Food and service was excellent.
- THE BEST FOOD, ATMOSPHERE AND SERVICE!
- Lovely humble place. Food is good and service is great. I recommend it!
- Everything on the menu is awesome. Lola is a sweetheart....she remembers everyones name. Great place....best Italian in the area.
- There is no way you can go wrong at this place. If I lived here I would eat her every day and be the size of a house....This place IS "that good"...