1020 N Military Hwy (Virginia Beach Blvd)
Norfolk, VA 23502
8:00am - 12:00pm
- 3-6 is 2 meals for 14.99 always have great food and good service if you dont it would be a fluke this place tries to accommodate most. Rolls rock
- This place rocks our waitress was supercool made me and my sis feel welcomed and relaxed would stay for ever but had to stop eating honey bums mmmmmmmm
- Ask for Diedra. She made our day with her courtesy, smile and attention. Was a great Mother's Day lunch.
- You will get a good steak here. Rolls are good. Not a fan of peanut shells on the floor but people who dont mind it will enjoy a meal here.
- Used to love this one out in Texas don't know of it was just tonight or just how thay are now stake had no flavor had to put stake sauce. Then I got my food before I got my salad..will not return..
- ct- This restaurant needs to be cleaned and New tables etc- Not very clean in eating area- Restaurant 15+ years old ???????? Lets start with this
- Logan last night- Waitress,good, Food Ok- . , Mgr came by, Explain we use to come at least 2-3 X a mn, now 3-4 times a year, The Tables are terrible,varnish peeling off the table, just fills Nasty,
- Garbage! Sat at my table for 15 minutes had to ask for a waiter... waited 15 more just to get drinks... ordered food brought it out wrong... sent it back... brought it out wrong again...
- Great food and our waitress was awesome, her name was Brooke. We'll be back. ( :
- Their sweet potato is the best!!
- We love coming here! The waitress's are always friendly, even those this last time we got here 30 mins before close. This will always be a favorite.
- The waiter was rude and the food was cold. On the other hand, the fudge brownie desert was great. I wouldn't recommend this specific restaurant.
- Food is amazing. Plus they got a cute lil New waitress ;) lol
- And to be seated in Jordan's section. She's great!
- Ask to be seated in Jordan's section! She's great!
- Food was served very cold. I would not come here again. Texas Roadhouse is much better