New American, Bar, Diner
2119 Conowingo Road (Route 543 - Hickory)
Bel Air, MD 21014
- Out door patio is awesome with fire pits
- Very good food and a solid drink selection at the bar, this place just minted the "Upscale Redneck" genre
- The rock fish bites are awesome!!
- They give big portions and I love the patio seating. There was a bit of a wait during their afternoon even though the dining areas were empty.
- Pot roast is great. Awesome atmosphere. Can't wait to go back
- Nice atmosphere and excellent service.
- Rock fish bites
- Do not sit in the bar area it is absolutely freezing!
- Drinks, food and prices are great!
- Good was good..also has Sunday Brunch
- The restaurant is nice but the staff are a drag and a major buzzkill... A smile wouldn't kill the tween hostesses.
- Shrimp and endive salad!
- Monday is 7.99 burgers, which includes all burgers.
- Skip lunch here
- Orange crush.
- Cozy and good food. There was a large outdoor area that looked nice but it wasn't open on a rainy afternoon in March
- Saturday night is ladies night and country music night. Had a blast! Good DJ, good crowd.
- The food is is great, but they take forever to get the food out. Otherwise, great experience.
- I had the prime rib cheesesteak and the cheese was not very well melted and was not very good overall. Also, the geniuses brought us the wrong nachos.
- Great food & good service. I love the decor. It's clean & family friendly.