$ $ $
- Epic I am fortunate to be able to eat at great restaurants from boca / delray to ny. atlas group nailed this one. Seafood inspired version of capital grille on steroids, with more class and refinement
- The oysters were all good, the lobster roll is one of the best I've tried, and the mussels were so good because of the white sauce
- Great outdoor seating with the addition of a bar now. Nice orange crushes and selection of oysters, though all a bit pricey as you might expect with Atlas.
- had such a disappointing attitude
- Lobster roll, crab cake and cream crab soup were amazing!
- Beautiful outdoor seating. Chocolate cake is 5/10. Salad is 8/10. I tried also breakfast yummy omelet.
- I was impressed by their happy hour prices. Love a good oyster shooter too!
- Oysters. Just get tons and tons of oysters.
- Awesome cookie skillet dessert
- Lobster roll is awesome. Menu is very seafood heavy
- The lobster roll started a great vacation!
- Awesome atmosphere. Great for seafood, good oyster selection. Happy hour from 3-6. Large whiskey selection. Outdoor seating as well.