- The food is delicious. Expect a little bit of a wait. Yum!
- Great burgers! Large beer selection!
- Blue cheeseburger and truffle fries FTW
- Great fried chicken sandwich! All beer, wine and spirits are local!
- The main seating area is a bit small, and awkward. You may want to look at other dining options if you have a party larger than 5.
- Best burger I have ever had! Staff is amazing, pricing is reasonable.
- One of the best burgers I had in my life. Strongly recommended. Nice selection of beers.
- Peanut butter bacon burger is good. They will make it even if it's not on the menu this time of year.
- Wine Wednesdays - all wines by the glass and bottle are half off!
- Burgers of course, location
- Burgers...Kale salad! Bar is cool and cozy...great service and outside seating. Very unique food combinations....casual and cool Hang out place!
- Expensive but good. Service is slow and I don't mean the food takes long to cook, cuz that's what you'd expect from a place like this. But the servers seem to have never worked in a restaurant before
- Burgers are great and french fries are truly excellent. Try the Local 360 Cola.
- Fries are quite tasty. Good local beer selection.
- I'd almost go as far to say best burger in Seattle. Worth a visit and Tuesday nights is quiz night! Always felt welcomed by this great find
- Burgers was awesome. Location is awesome too.
- Very tasty American burgers, good beer, good atmosphere
- Went for brunch - I ordered the chicken and waffles, but the waffle was undercooked and the chicken (mostly breading) was burnt and black. So, I left hungry. Hubby's potatoes were cold
- Great new addition to main street Bellevue
- Nothing special. Below average.