- Excellent cocktails. Finally someone in PTown that respects mixology and doesn't put sugar in everything.
- If you're thinking twice about the price tag on Lobster Sliders, don't. This is one of two huge piles of lobster you'll get. And if you get Tammy, be prepared for a very, very fun evening. Enjoy.
- Lamb burger was AWESOME! Service was great. Bought a tshirt!
- Amazing diablo margarita
- The most incredible salads ever. Lobster salad all the way.
- This place is fantastic highly recommend the pickle back (shot of rye and shot of pickle juice), the surf and turf burger, el guapo burger and the tuna. Loved this place
- Great burgers!!!
- Come for the burgers, stay for the fried avocado!
- I love the lobster salad and onion rings!
- Kobe Beef Hot Dog was incredibly nice bite, cooked perfectly shoestring fries hot and crispy. Service is always friendly.
- Kobe beef is really worth it. And try the fried pickles!! Who knew?
- The fish soup is INCREDIBLE. Please get it you'll thank me later.
- Burgers are fine. Nothing out of this world. Skip the turkey burger.
- Tried the Old Fashioned burger. It was delicious, and the fries were excellent.
- The lamb burger was much too spicy, and the fries were overdone. The kobe beef was good, and the dishes size is nice.
- Try not to run into the same people you run into in the South End.
- Best burgers in ptown. Local 186 is great for any occasion, the menu is casual, yet delicious. And they have no problem handling large groups.
- Best burgers!!
- Great place for delicious, creative burgers!
- Excellent burgers (cooked exactly as ordered), great atmosphere, wonderful outdoor seating, great drinks, great service, highly recommend!