The Lobster Shack
$ $ $
50 Maple St
Branford, CT 06405
- Go for the Clam chowder & grilled clams - excellent. Lobster rolls are ok. Would like a lil Old Bay seasoning, just saying. No kid friendly food except chips. No bathroom, only port-a-potty. No beer.
- Lobster rolls, grilled clams, and clam chowder are all great. Fresh and good quality food that embodies the summery vibes in New England!
- Fried clams whole belly
- The fried whole clams are pretty terrific. Light and tasty. My friend had the soft shell crab sandwich and said it was pretty good. If theres 2 of you, you only need 1 coleslaw between you.
- The whaler was great so were the sausage and clams
- Lobster roll was fresh and buttery. Clams were amazing. BYOB Stony Creek Brewery is over the bridge.
- Awesome hot lobster rolls. Byob. Cash only
- A little too much butter for my liking, but the lobster was extremely fresh. The bisque was okay, maybe a little too creamy. I would go with the New England clam chowder next time!
- Have to try lobster hut in Milford best made to order lobster roll ever
- Get the clams to share if they have them.
- BYOB, CC for $15+ purchase.
- MAke sure you use your own rest room prior to going here. They only have 1 portapotty and it was thoroughly disgusting.