$ $ $
6 Bermudiana Rd
Hamilton, Hamilton HM 08
- Every single person we talked to recommended this place. A Bermuda staple.
- Absolutely love this restaurant the Escargots are the best on the island!!!
- Coconut shrimp and lobster were both delicious. Friendly waitress.
- The escargot or french onion soup to start followed by the filet mignon.
- fish chowder and the conch fritters. went here 2x during our stay in Bermuda. sad to have missed the 'guinea chicks' due to the end of the season.
- Had the lunch special w/ jerk red snapper fillet, it was yum; nice and one of the few opened in low season
- Bermuda spiny lobster with stuffing. Local delight.
- Good seafood! Ceviche and wahoo Cajun were delicious.
- The lobster curry is to die for!!
- The fish chowder really is as good as everyone says. Highly recommend it!
- Get the angels on horseback
- If you like lobster - spinet lobster is excellent! Great steaks too!!!
- Skip the lobsters and go right for the guinea chicks-the lobsters are good but the guinea chicks are also local and are much more flavorful and more tender.
- Whatever you do, be sure to get the fish chowder! it's widely-regarded as the best on island (and I'd tend to agree)!
- Lobster Pot is the best seafood place on island.During Lobster season you can get fresh Bermuda caught lobsters that are the best.They also have fresh Bermuda Fish. The Grilled Wahoo is a favorite.
- Overrated. Chowder is the only thing good here. Conch fritters were all stuffing, no conch. Everything else they advertise with their "special seasoning" i.e. curry.