The Lobster Bar
$ $ $
- Hidden gem. Come at night when the fish play by the wharf and the great tunes shine
- Have to try the fried lobster claws a meal in itself
- View is great - lobster salad roll was good! Great causal dining spot. Typical newport prices.
- Best place ever. Sit outside and order lobster rolls and oysters and have a glass (or 2) of wine or some beers and enjoy the views and take it all in. It's a gem!
- Motherfuckers be trippin!
- Great spot for a meal on the sea. Lobster available in multiple lb combinations and always fresh. Drinks are overpriced and oysters are "ok". Get a seat on the deck
- Great sunsets. Grab a drink and camera and walk out back.
- Lobster bisque, do it.
- Best lobster in town!
- The grilled salmon is awesome!
- The food and ambiance is actually quite good - great waterfront location! It's a mystery to me why they insist on giving their plates such a fast food air - paper cups and plastic baskets...
- Great lobster salad roll
- Get the table by the water where you could see the boats. It is very nice especially in the afternoon when it is sunset.
- Great service. We were there on the 4th of July, and they still managed to provide high quality service. The balcony seats have a magnificent view. The food is average at best though.
- Everything is amazing! Lobster special was great.
- Had the baked stuffed lobster, had to search for the shrimp and scallops supposedly stuffed into the lobster. Definitely not worth the additional $12.00. Service is good and terrific view.
- Views on views
- Live lobster for sure. Oyster is also fantastic.
- Stoli doli on the rocks!
- Extremely Fresh Seafood and a Great View.