- Yummy pasta! I haven't been to Italy but I grew up in an italian household and it really tastes like what Grandma Martinelli used to make.
- Very good pizza
- Bread is the best I have had ever! For the main dish, I recommend the pasta with porcini, or vongole bianco. These are great, tastes gorgeous!
- Fresh, home made pasta is perfect
- OMG! You MUST try the meatballs
- The best placer ever. And the best friends
- One of the best restaurants in the area. Scallops, wild boar sausage, lasagna, or fig and prosciutto app, everything is well prepared and delicious. Service is quick; good wine list.
- Food is ok, not as good as I hoped. The tiramisu was yummy. But the service for our table was not very good. It felt like the waitresses were snubbing and being ride to us bc we're college kids
- Order the calamari. Yes, this is an empty plate.
- If you're one of those people who insist on filling up on bread, this is the place to do it. So. Freaking. Good. And, y'know, everything else too.
- Gnocchi is to die for!
- Porcini Pappardelle!!!!