Live From New York Pizza
604 F St (at 6th St.)
Eureka, CA 95501
- Eat the pizza and have a beer
- Great pizza, and a lively, collegiate atmosphere. Not cheap, but not to be missed, either.
- We came in at 8:20PM with 40 minutes to go before close,they would not seat us, they were practically closed already,we were forced to do take out. If the're open till 9PM they should be open til 9PM.
- Happy Hour is $2 pints!
- We have 10 beers on tap, wine, and tons of pizza & other food to choose from. Best slice this side of the mad river!
- Manhattan XL, Half veggie-friendly. Biggest pizza I've ever seen!
- You can eat lunch for like three dollars. The pizza is great.
- Check out Pauls Live From New York as seen on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
- Good pizza! Stop in if in the area.
- Great service and great food, friendly atmosphere
- When they ask if you are a student say you are and you forgot your ID they will still usually give you a discount if you order two slices of cheese pizza
- Rumble in Da Bronx! Best pizza ever
- Food is good but their Take Out is a disappointment, their dinner comes with salad and bread but not with Take Out, yet it's the same price, it should be less in price if you are getting less food.