Little White Birch (小白桦酒家)
+86 21 6472 1867
- Best dish Pumpkin chips coated with salty eggyolk!
- Tucked in little alley off Wanping Lu, is home cooking at its best. Simple staples like fried pork cutlets and noodles mixed in fried green onion oil shine alongside other Shanghainese delicacies.
- Intimate Shanghainese restaurant with fantastic food, far better than the 3 stars it gets on . Pumpkin chips with salted egg yolk is the best 'fries' I've ever had, drunken shrimp is excellent.
- Foj M is shit at ordering food hurray idiots!
- Everything is coated in sugar... Hooray Shang cuisine
- Try the cucumber rolls in sweet sauce!
- Order the hairy crabs when in season. The crispy shrimp and the crab soup are delicious. Ask the owner about off-menu specials