Little Village Grill
710 W Trade St Ste G (btwn Graham & Cedar)
Charlotte, NC 28202
- The french fries are delish!!
- Any Gyro is amazing, bit the Lamb and Beef has fries on it. leave a tip if you like. These guys have the best service.
- Can't go wrong with $4 gyros, which are fresh n tasty. French fries are better than most joints. Place is tiny, but also has a tiny patio to boot. Staff is friendly, fast, and female.
- Everyone is so friendly, it's always quick, and the chicken gyro and side greek salad with lots of feta cheese is amazing!
- Get the secret Jon West pita... Steak + Chicken + Salsa + Grilled Onions + Peppers + Wheat Pita = Surprisingly Delicious
- The Grilled Chicken Gyro is amazing! and the fries will make you think you went to heaven
- Cant say enough about the fries
- Amazing french fries!
- Amazing food a price, try the club! #
- The chicken gyro was great! Brownie was good too, they asked me do I prefer a corner piece of brownie. Fast service too!
- Little Village makes real pork gyros. They marinate the pork, cook it via rotisserie and then finish it off on the griddle. The tastes of this gyro is remarkably similar to the gyros of Athens.
- Best Gvros around!!
- Killer fries!
- Get a gyro. Any of them. You won't regret it! The grilled chicken gyro or the lamb & beef gyro are amazing, and for the price you get a lot of food! The fries are heavenly.
- Gyro and greek salad are fabulous
- The lamb and beef gyro was absolutely amazing! Definitely a must try!
- They have a great veggie burger! Fries are consistently great too. Plus, everything is pretty cheap!
- Gyros are amazing! Line is really long at lunch, but it moves fast and is worth the wait.
- I've had almost everything on the menu and everything has been really good. The employees are very nice as well.
- Inexpensive and delicious! Best Greek food in Charlotte!