16752 N Miami Ave (167 St)
North Miami Beach, FL 33169
- Try #22 trust me! =)
- Food is amazing!
- Order the salty chicken as an app and the pan fried noodles with beef. For the uninitiated please note the chicken has skin and fat attached and the noodles are very crispy. The lemonade is homemade
- Cash only. Vietnamese not sushi. Been eating here for 6 years now. Hole in the wall, tasty, seems authentic. Eat all of your garnishes (carrot, cuke) lest your server admonish you for wasting food.
- The food was good but the service was horrible!
- It's legit.
- Delicious and authentic!
- Best food ever
- Try the salty chicken
- The vibe here is funky. I love it. Service is good enough. Food is AWESOME. Cash only. One time the staff was cleaning the veggies right in the dining room.
- Food and Boba were lacking taste. Unsure about my tip, order a Boba before you pay for a meal. I asked for a sweeter Taro Boba, she handed me condensed milk for sweetness. Go elsewhere.
- Order the beef pho: the broth is mind-blowing delicious
- Cash only, they have bubble tea and fresh coconuts too!
- Long one of the bright lights in Miami's quality-challenged Asian culinary scene, this cramped, no-frills eatery still turns out creditable Vietnamese cuisine.
- One of the very few places in Miami to get Vietnamese food. Love the PHO and pricesi are just right.
- Bathroom was clean, food was good.
- Place is nasty. Taste like super salty ramen noodles. Nothing vietnamese about this place.
- I got flies In my soup. The waitress said they can not do anything because I almost finish my soup. Very disappointed. Never come back!!
- The food is good but the bathroom is always nasty.