- Best Vietnamese restaurant in St. Louis.
- Little Saigon is a better value at lunch but also offers a sufficient number of under-$10 choices for dinner.
- The steak cubes are amazing and the buffalo milk is awesome!
- Really delicious and fresh. Also fast for lunch, great service!
- Try the iced vietnamese coffee. Delicious!
- Best spring rolls in St. Louis
- Chicken noodle soup is amazing, as are the crispy spring rolls and soft summer rolls
- Wonderful food and close by to a lot of great venues and sightseeing spots. Had a date with my wife to the IMAX at the St. Louis Science Center, then we drove only 10 minutes to this sweet spot! Go...
- Everything on the menu is wonderful! I eat here at least once a week. So fresh and healthy. They have GF choices also. Service is the best in the CWE! Owner and sons are so personable!
- Shaking Beef is Very pleasant. Kinda quite. Keep working in improving new server skills and this place could be a regular stop.
- Try the young coconut juice. It's very refreshing.
- get the ginger chicken clay pot dish!
- Great food. Home-made lemonade is awesome!
- try the Rau Chay au Hu Nau...it's delicious and large enough to split between 2 people
- Spring rolls are excellent and other dishes are consistently fresh and delicious.