390 7th Ave (11th & 12th)
Brooklyn, NY 11215
- The cook makes excellent Salsa Verde.
- Great food. Great people.
- Order the verde fries are so flavorful and spicy!!
- Great breakfast and brunch specials, good service. Ranchero eggs are done great. But bad coffee.
- All the food served here is delicious! Perfect place to eat!
- My go-to diner. Staff and atmosphere is great. Tons of food options, most will leave you happy, all good serving sizes - get the French toast and a milk shake!
- Great diner! Looks small from the outside but tall ceilings inside. The tuna melt is great, and closed-faced
- Better than average diner food, great milkshake combos, fresh ingredients (Serrano peppers!), and in house made food, surprisingly including one of the best and cheapest burgers in the neighborhood
- I love the fox burrito.
- Service is pretty slow, food is whatever.
- Really cute family friendly and nice environment
- Chicken caesar wrap with hand-cut thin fries was solid. Burger on the Slope was greasy and delicious. Great diner fare.
- Simple diner. Great family feel. Will give you your coffee to go at the end of your breakfast.
- Much like the Purity Diner - mediocre food, bad presentation. Don't go here.
- Finished your food and still hungry for more? Get a side dish and you wouldn't be disappointed. Total bang for your bucks
- the worst pancakes i've ever had ... and i've had a lot of pancakes in a lot of places. :(
- Much improved menu!
- Best jam in town
- Visit during the week in the morning and order the eggs and salami.