- Love the outdoor dining in warmer months. The menu is more than just diner fare and the daily specials are a great deal. Most include soup or salad, two veggies, and dessert.
- White chocolate waffles are awesome!
- The daily special menu is a great deal; most entrees come with soup, salad, 2 veg and a desert. Try the rack of lamb!
- Get the pancakes
- The best place in Fairmount for classic diner style comfort food.
- Waffles are ok, a lot of ice cream but taste is 50/50
- Nice diner for brunch! A little overpriced for diner food, but I would go again
- Great food! Has lots of vegetarian/vegan options, even a veggie cheesesteak!
- Not really a diner
- Great fast reasonable breakfast. Full bar.
- I was skiddish of this place at first, but I wish I hadn't been. Little Pete's is one of my favorite places in the neighborhood. The gyros and moussaka are great staples as well as pancakes
- The nova lox platter is beautiful and delicious!
- Nice turkey sandwich!
- Just a classic diner, nothing more, nothing less.
- Burgers are wonderful
- Amazing. 2 2 2 and Bloody Marys. Great hangover spot
- Great steak dinner with salad for $18
- Delicious food.
- Little Pete's is the community diner you've been looking for. Located within the complex "The Philadelphian," this is the place where everybody knows your name and they are always glad you came.
- I ordered the Hallah which is French toast and fresh strawberries. I have to say it was the BEST french toast I have ever had. Not too soggy and not too dry.