219 S 17th St (btw Locust and Walnut)
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Go to Little Pete's and use the restroom. The walk will afford you a view into the kitchen.
- Very fast service!
- Eat ham and eggs. My favorite breakfast in the Rittenhouse Square area.
- Try the breakfast special. Cheap & delicious.
- Open 24 hours, cheap, and there's a waitress actually named Flo.
- This place saved my life.
- Expensive for diner food, but solid. Eggs Benedict will give you a coronary.
- Friendly staff, delicious food, cozy diner seating. Open 24 hours and serves breakfast all day!
- TRY THE REUBEN. Seriously.
- Great after hours diner fare, best to leave the bars a bit before close to beat the line on weekend nights.
- Great drunk food
- Breakfast Sandwich (Pete's Special) with generous slices of Ham, Eggs, and Cheese. Yum with Coffee was $4.57 Total! Fast Service. Cash Only! Open 24 Hours.
- The scrapple is hot and crispy! Nice salty contrast to the stack of hot cakes.
- Their coffee is actually amazing. Don't underestimate them because they're a diner!
- A late night diner with actual diner food. It's crazy after 2 on the weekends! Lots of people saying things like, "I'm not as think as you drunk I am!" Classic diner the rest of the time!
- Don't piss off the guy w the eyebrows! Besides that foods decent when everythings closed and your starving
- great grilled cheese with tomato sandwiches :)
- Hillary was right, the milkshakes are awesome!
- Try the meatloaf!
- Good place to eat food late.