13600 W State Road 84 (136 Ave & I595)
Davie, FL 33325
- Best sushi ever...
- Excelent sushi
- Ask for the Ceviche roll. It isn't on the menu but it's awesome. Has jalapeo slices cilantro and plenty fish. Yum!
- Must order bomb and super duper roll! Won't regret it!
- Order the Little Japan Special Roll! Soooo Good!
- Love this place the sushi is so fresh and the staff is friendly
- This doesn't match the quality of sushi in Toronto but it's pretty good. Tried the salmon sushi & sashimi.
- Absolutely everything! I get Robyn's Snow Crab Rolls, it's their specialty abd it shows.
- You'll have to order Justin's famous stone crab roll, but I've never had anything I didn't like here!
- I was looking for a japanese rest which had Uni on the menu when we arrived they told me Uni just for weekend! Big question why dont you make a notice of that?and watch out with bones on the sashimi.
- The spicy tuna appetizer is the best I ever had. No one else comes close
- Best sushi place nearby Weston & Sunrise. Everything is delicious !!
- Great food, great service. Come hungry...
- Godzilla Coming ! GODZILLA COMING !!
- If you live in Shenandah this is the best and closest Sushi restaurant
- Digging the Davie roll.
- Justin is so nice and makes sure everything that it made is delicious.
- Okonomiyaki! Get it!
- And end the meal with the eel. OMG!!! Wow
- Finish off with the fried cheesecake.