Little Italy Pizza
- Best pizza in Ceter City
- The love songs they play really set the mood to this small Italian get away.
- Chicken Bacon Ranch is soooo good
- Every time, my pizza pie is ALWAYS DRY! If they say 15 min I give them 10 and the pie is already in top of the oven, waiting. How is it already dried out? I'm finding a new pizza place.
- Chicken bacon ranch pizza does me right everytime! A slice and a coke under $5 and I'm full and happy.
- One of best pizza places in town. Love the owners, they rock!
- Personal pizzas are the best!
- Cups of water are free!!!
- Super fast! The BBQ chicken pizza was amazing!
- So good. Fast, reliable service. Pizza and cheesesteaks are great.
- Open during Hurricane Sandy (at least for now). Come on over and have a slice.
- Get the meatball pie
- Great pepperoni pizza, great buffalo chicken cheesesteaks, all around great food
- Try the Meat Lover Pizza. It is fantastic. They even throw meatballs on it.
- Go to Little Italy Pizza and order a "Chicken Francaise Sandwich". Careful! Don't bite into one of the fresh lemon seeds!
- Try a fresh-filled canoli.
- The chucked parm is fantastic.
- One of the best "New York-style" pizza parlors in the city. If you're into margherita pizza, then you absolutely need to try the one here! Homemade soups are usually excellent, too!