Little Anita's New Mexican Food
- The best red chile you will find north of Raton Pass.
- Breakfast served all day! Best New Mexican food in Denver!!! You can buy pints of green and red chile too!
- Do not over sleep, Breakfast at Little Anita's New Mexican Food is not to be missed. Breakfast Burritos ($2.50) are good but nothing beats one of the breakfast skillets. Go for the Chorizo($7.50)
- The green chile is AMAZING and made fresh in-house. You will be changed.
- A bit of New Mexico in a strip mall, Little Anita's is run by an Albuquerque family with a 30-year history in the restaurant business.
- Love the breakfast burrito with chorizo, smothered in red chili and cheese!
- The bean and cheese burrito with red chili is perfection.
- Good Mexican food !
- The place for New Mexican food in the Denver.
- Been there lots of times with Lucy as the hostess. Good food & times
- Lucy has done a great job any time Ive been there
- Great place. Have been going there for prox 3 years regularly. Before that once in a while. Lucy is a great manager. Normal turnover for other positions
- You are in for a treat when you visit Little Anita's you will have your choice of authentic New Mexican food including spicy red or green chile and fresh sopapillas.
- Order at counter with food brought to you. Sopapillas are excellent with rest of food being average.
- Green and Red chili
- Love the breakfast burritos!
- The combo plates were so good and so much food! I loved the tamale. And of course the soppapilla
- Red Chile enchiladas are just like home. (Albuquerque)
- Such a fantastic, out of the way place. Do not miss it!
- Love this food very reasonably priced.