- Great for lunch- cheap and big proportions. However, if your a Thai food lover, dont get the pad Thai- I'm not quite sure what that was, but it sure wasn't pad Thai
- Come in for lunch and enjoy the great values!
- If you want a reasonably priced Asian FINE dining establishment. This is the place. The wait staff was impeccable and the food was delicious and beautifully presented.
- Their green tea ice cream is fantastic!
- Go to bento-The portions are bigger and the prices are cheaper and service is better.
- Lunch is amazingly cheap for great food in a great location next to the Hippodrome.
- LG ribeye will change your life. Real talk.
- So far I have been sitting here for 20 minutes without anyone coming to our table... I am about 60 seconds from walking out
- Impressive tea options, full bar and extensive menu. All around good sushi
- Chicken curry was amazing! Their spinach soup was really good too. Great portions, amazing lunch specials and even better service!
- Good prices but the pad Thai noodles weren't "original" (serves with rice..)
- loved the saketini
- A pot of tea goes with any meal! (LG Beef pictured)
- If you want to try something hot and spicy, try the Red Curry. Yum!
- Awesome place to get tea!
- get the bento box with your meal - totally worth it.
- The Basil Chicken entree is awesome an full of flavor!
- coconut pasta is amazing
- Hidden in the corner of the sun center this has the best Asian fusion food in all of Gainesville.
- Poor service. On various occasions I've had food take way too long to come, come out undercooked, or not come out at all. Not worth it.