- The best ice ever.
- Wheat bun, extra seasoning FTW!
- Great lid dispensers!
- A trip to St. Louis wouldnt be complete with a visit (or two) to Lions Choice.
- Dip your fries in a combo of horseradish and chipotle ranch.
- Best roast beef sandwich in town
- Great roast beef, but next time will try the other goodies: broccoli soup, turkey and Swiss, concretes and a chocolate dipped cone
- Ice cream is the bomb.
- Well done with extra seasoning makes the best roast beef sandwich even better!
- Dip your fries in chipolte ranch, its awesome. I may have misspelled that word not sure.
- The best lions choice store.
- yummy roast beef sandwiches with horseradish n ketchup!! mmn
- after i saw the sweat from the meat carver's forehead drip into the pile of roast beef, i never ate here again!
- If you are watching calories, don't spoil these amazing sandwiches by eliminating the butter on the bun, just get chips instead of fries.
- If you are driving west on Olive, turn left at the light just before the restaurant (Emerson), then keep making rights...takes you straight to Lion's Choice.
- I love the pink lemonade!!
- I've hear the roast beef is good.
- Great service! Nice people!
- Small dipped cones ftw for price, taste, and calories.